Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hurray! My First Award on My Page Atlast



Ha ha ha hee hee tee hee hee and all that sort of thing that a novice blogger does to show her/his pleasure. A pleasure doubly sweet firstly for getting my first award and secondly for finally managing to display it on my blog! As they say 'I'm loving it'.2bs momma I love you and I want to kiss and hug you! As you have noticed I do not have many friends in the blogging world whom I can pass this on to. You are my best pal! I hope in due course of time I will be able to boast of good friends too. I like Alapana, she is reserved but she stands up to be counted the moment I complain that there are not enough comments on my blog, and -nm has said she would like to meet me and so has Usha so there you are...these associations may be developed towards friendships and I want to reach out to others. I'll work on it. By the way the MR made it possible, he copied the image into the computer for me while I had passed out last night trying to put the mite to sleep. I love you too Mr.

3 comments:

Indian in NZ said...

Yay !

Usha said...

Hi diya, I will certainly try to meet you one of these days now that my son's marriage is over and he is off to chicago. Call me on 9945890644 and we will take it from there. or mail me at usha.vaidyanathan@gmail.com.
I love your comments on my posts and I am looking forward to picking your brain on more issues and have an interesting conversation.
Meantime thank you. I am honoured.

diya said...

2bs momma, thank you, thank you (bowing deeply)

Usha, and I am humbled will call tomorrow, saw this comment late at night, so....